CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT FOR MALAYSIANS
1. Kindly register application online our website to access the application E-Consular www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/ekonsular
2. Kindly submit 3 sets hardcopy (with online transaction code) of application form registered online with certified supporting documents to the High Commission of Malaysia at P.O.Box.9422 Wellington (attn: Consular Section ). Supporting documents for application:
3. Supporting documents must be certified; photocopies are to be done on A4 paper, double sided (do not cut).Documents can be certified at the following sites only:
Honorary Consulate of Malaysia
Notary Public or Justice of Peace (JP) at your area
4. Processing fees in bank cheque/money order NZ$10.00 payable to the High Commission of Malaysia (no cash or personal cheque will be accepted)
A. Application by post.
. Expected processing time is between 2 to 3 months.
. The certificate will be issued once approval is granted, kindly check status online.
. Provide two (2) self addressed prepaid envelopes, for acknowledgement and approval.
- Appointment is necessary and kindly call Consular Section telephone 04-3852439.
- Visiting hours : Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (except Public Holiday) Submission: 0930 hrs to 1230 hrs Collection: 1500 hrs to 1630 hrs