VISA APPLICATION TO MALAYSIA
Please submit the followings:
(Note: ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – Please visit http://www.imi.gov.my)
N O T E:
- Please abide with the above instructions when submitting the application. An incomplete application will not be processed and will be returned.
- Complete application will be processed within 24 hours of working days.
- Visa referred to Malaysia may takes (3) months for approval.
- IMPORTANT: High Commission of Malaysia will not accept any responsibilities for documents lost during to and from High Commission via post or any courier company.
- A YELLOW FEVER
vaccination certificate is required from travelers over one year of age arriving into Malaysia within 6 days from yellow fever endemic areas http://www.myhealth.gov.my/myhealth/eng/dewasa_content.jsp?lang=dewasa&sub=0&bhs=may&storyid=1193386686103
Note FOR TOURIST: The Immigration at the point of entry may require proof to support your stay at US$50.00 per day. Evidence can be in cash, travellers cheque or a recognized credit card with sufficient credit.
If you have any further questions, please contact Consular Section at :
HIGH COMMISSION OF MALAYSIA
10, WASHINGTON AVENUE, BROOKLYN,WELLINGTON
Tel.: 04-385 2439 / 04-801 5659
VISA FEES & REQUIREMENTS
HIGH COMMISSION OF MALAYSIA - WELLINGTON
(w.e.f July 2010)
COUNTRY FEES VISA REQUIRED VISA FREE
ARGENTINA NZ$11.00 3 MONTHS
BANGLADESH NZ$13.00 30 DAYS
BHUTAN NZ$13.00 30 DAYS
BOLIVIA NZ$6.00 1 MONTH
BRAZIL NZ$10.00 3 MONTHS
BULGARIA NZ$12.00 1 MONTH
CHILE NZ$13.00 1 MONTH
CHINA – PEOPLE'S NZ$16.00 30 DAYS – SOCIAL VISIT
COSTA RICA NZ$6.00 1 MONTH
INDIA NZ$25.00 SINGLE ENTRY – 30 DAYS
INDONESIA NZ$8.00 1 MONTH
ISRAEL NZ$6.00 with approval
ITALY NZ$7.00 3 MONTHS
KOREA – NORTH NZ$10.00 14 DAYS – SOCIAL VISIT
30 DAYS – BUSINESS
KOREA – SOUTH NZ$16.00 3 MONTHS
LIBERIA NZ$7.00 1 MONTH
MEXICO NZ$10.00 1 MONTH
MYANMAR NZ$16.00 30 DAYS
NEPAL NZ$16.00 30 DAYS
NIGERIA NZ$10.00 30 DAYS
PAKISTAN NZ$17.00 30 DAYS
PANAMA NZ$8.00 1 MONTH
PERU NZ$11.00 1 MONTH
PHILLIPINES NZ$19.00 1 MONTH
SRI LANKA NZ$10.00 30 DAYS
SUDAN NZ$7.00 1 MONTH
TAIWAN R.O.C NZ$10.00 60 DAYS
USA NZ$4.00 3 MONTHS
URUGUAY NZ$8.00 3 MONTHS
VIETNAM NZ$10.00 14 DAYS – SOCIAL VISIT
30 DAYS – BUSINESS
VENEZUELA NZ$10.00 3 MONTHS
OTHER COUNTRIES NZ$10.00
AFGHANISTAN, ISRAEL, SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO PASSPORT HOLDERS CANNOT ENTER MALAYSIA WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM THE AUTHORITY IN MALAYSIA
N O T E:
1. Holder of travel document other than National Passport such as Certificate of Identity MUST apply Visa to enter Malaysia.
2. Visa fees is for single or multiple entries unless specify. Validity of visa (single or multiple) is to be used within 3 months from the date of issued.
3. PERSONAL CHEQUE will not be acceptable. Visa fees payable in bank cheque to the High Commission of Malaysia.
4. A visa is an endorsement in a passport or other recognized travel document of foreigner indicating that the holder has applied for permission to enter Malaysia and that permission has being granted.
5. Visa which has been granted is not absolute guarantee that the holder will be allowed to enter Malaysia. The final decision lies with the Immigration Officer at the entry point.