APPLICATION FOR LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT (For Malaysian citizens)
Please register your username and password online and fill up the online application at http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/ekonsular
Please bring/submit the following below:-
1. Three (3) copies of the application form Permohonan Sijil Kelakuan Baik (Letter of Good Conduct for Malaysian), completed and signed.
2. Three (3) copies of the Reference Code (Kod Urusan) printed out from your online application for Letter of Good Conduct.
3. Three (3) complete copies of your passport (Front and back pages). Kindly ensure that the passport has a minimum validity of nine (9) months.
4. Original or certified true copy* and three (3) copies of your Malaysian Identification Card (front and back).
5. Three (3) current passport size photos (image must be full frontal).
6. A fee of US $7.00 in cash or money order * only made payable to Consulate General of Malaysia.
7. Completely filled Contact Information Sheet.
8. Self-Addressed Stamped return Envelope (Regular envelope with US $0.44 stamp) (if applicable).
* Certified true copies accepted ONLY from Malaysia and obtained from:
(a) any Immigration office
(b) any Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara office
(c) Wisma Putra
* Money Orderis accepted ONLY from:
(a) The United State Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)
(b) Western Union
All applications will be forwarded to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Putrajaya, Malaysia for processing. The approximate time for processing and approval could be at least three (3) months.